Saturday, October 20, 2012

Paperwork & Football

Go Team Fellerman!! Today Daddy, Z and Uncle Greg headed up to Duluth to watch Alex, Chris' oldest son (#74), play football. Alex attends Crown College in the Cities and plays ball. So fun! Here is a pic of Devon (18), Alex (22), Nate (14) and Ben (15.....16 in 2 days!)
I, on the other hand, stayed back to tackle what is left of our HomeStudy. :) KTIS playing in the background, coffee in my hand and Julieth Paperwork spread all over our desk. Perfection! Can I just say that I am one lucky lady!! My husband is SUCH an amazing friend, husband & daddy! I am not really sure there are many men out there, at least not enough, that would offer to take the little one to a football game, 3 hours away, and let their wife stay back to have a quiet day to get things in order back home. I am so blessed! Julieth, your Daddy Rocks!

No comments: