Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Business Planning

With the start of a new year come many changes for our family, and with that, come many changes for our business!! Chris and I have had many talks about our family, and growing with the addition of Julieth. What does this mean for our daily life and thus for our business? This is what we know, we both agree that J is going to need us full time, or at least one of us! This means, no daycare! We plan to get serious about attachment and will be funneling. This means that everything comes through / from us and then is given to Julieth. This means that all affection, holding, feeding, taking care of boo-boos, etc. all come through us. Until we feel J is attached, we will be her sole everything! And given the need for a total concentration on attachment, and our commitment to no daycare for J, it means that our business needed to change too. I must admit that I am super dooper excited about all of this!! Ever since we were married, I have yearned to take care of my family. I waited so long to be a mom, and to be a wife, and I am now ready to live lean, living by a strict budget, so we can keep me at home more! I lived for me, and lived big, working endless hours, for 12 years, and now it is time for a transition to take place. SO............how do we make this work? We grow! So, with that said, and our business planning in process, Chris and I are starting to discuss what Realtors we have done business with that we have liked. Who are the Realtors that would be a good fit for our team? Here we go! 2013 is going to be a year of great change & blessing, we just know it!!!

No comments: